Sponsored Links

Connecticut Passport Offices

This page provides a list of cities that have Connecticut passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the Connecticut passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.

Sponsored Links

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Connecticut passport offices

  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W

Do I need to apply at the Connecticut passport office?

You must apply at the Connecticut passport office for your travel documents if you are a child or first-time applicant. To file your request, you need to use application form DS-11. In any case, there are many different Connecticut passport locations throughout the state you can use. If you want to find a passport acceptance facility near you, search online.

What do I need to submit with my CT passport application form?

When you go to the passport office in Connecticut, you must bring certain items with you. Without the proper documents, federal workers cannot process your U.S. passport application. First, be sure you have a completed copy of DS-11. Next, have a compliant passport photo you can include with your application. Additionally, bring proof that you are a U.S. citizen, and have your government ID ready. Finally, be sure you arrive at the Connecticut passport center with payment that covers your passport cost. If you are a child passport applicant, be sure you also bring any additional proofs you need to present.

Can I apply at the Connecticut Passport Agency?

The Connecticut Passport Agency is a special federal facility located in Stamford, CT. You can only come here and apply if you have a travel emergency that requires you to go abroad soon. This facility specializes in processing expedited passport requests. If you need to travel abroad in two weeks or less, apply at this facility instead of the Connecticut passport office.