Iowa Passport Offices
This page provides a list of cities that have Iowa passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the Iowa passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.
Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Iowa passport offices
- Albia Passport Offices
- Altoona Passport Offices
- Ames Passport Offices
- Ankeny Passport Offices
- Atlantic Passport Offices
- Cedar Rapids Passport Offices
- Centerville Passport Offices
- Chariton Passport Offices
- Charles City Passport Offices
- Corydon Passport Offices
- Council Bluffs Passport Offices
- Davenport Passport Offices
- Delta Junction Passport Offices
- Des Moines Passport Offices
- Dubuque Passport Offices
- Dyersville Passport Offices
- Fairfield Passport Offices
- Forest City Passport Offices
- Fort Dodge Passport Offices
- Fort Madison Passport Offices
- Hawarden Passport Offices
- Houghton Passport Offices
- Humboldt Passport Offices
- Huxley Passport Offices
- Maquoketa Passport Offices
- Marengo Passport Offices
- Mason City Passport Offices
- Missouri Valley Passport Offices
- Montezuma Passport Offices
- Mt Pleasant Passport Offices
- Muscatine Passport Offices
- Scranton Passport Offices
- Sibley Passport Offices
- Sigourney Passport Offices
- Sioux City Passport Offices
- Storm Lake Passport Offices
How can I find an Iowa passport office in my city?
You can easily find an Iowa passport office using the internet. Depending on the site you use, you may be able to search by state, city or even address to locate an office. However, if you do not have an internet connection, you can still search for Iowa passport offices. Call or visit different post offices in your neighborhood to see if you can submit your passport application there. You can also reach out to different clerk offices or libraries to see if you can apply at these facilities.
Larger cities often have various Iowa passport locations you can choose from. This helps to ensure that everyone who needs a passport can apply for one.
What do I need to bring to submit my passport application in Iowa?
When researching how to get a passport in Iowa, you will learn that the process is straightforward. If the Department of State has never issued you documents before, apply using the DS-11 passport application form. Additionally, be sure to bring the following items with you when you are ready to apply:
- Payment: There are certain passport costs associated with obtaining travel documents. Be sure you have the funds to pay these fees when you apply.
- Photo identification: When applying for a federal passport, you need to be able to prove your identity. To satisfy this requirement, bring the original and a copy of your government ID.
- Proof of citizenship: Make sure you come to the Iowa passport office with an original and a copy of your citizenship papers.
- Passport photo: Bring a passport photo when you come to the office. This picture needs to be in color, printed on the correct paper and meet all other passport photo requirements.
How do I request a passport renewal in Iowa?
At some point, you may need to know how to renew a passport in Iowa. This process is different than the one you needed to follow when applying for your first ID. If you meet the criteria to use the DS-82 passport renewal application, you can mail it in when you are finished. If you are an adult, you do not need to go to an official passport office to apply. However, if you are a child passport applicant, you need to submit your renewal using DS-11 at an office.