Sponsored Links

Montana Passport Offices

This page provides a list of cities that have Montana passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the Montana passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.

Sponsored Links

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Montana passport offices

  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • P
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • W

Where are Montana passport offices located?

Montana passport offices are usually located inside government buildings. This can include:

  • United States Postal Service (USPS) offices.
  • Public libraries.
  • County clerk offices.

If you are interested in getting a passport in Montana, remember that you can apply at any facility near you. With the internet, it is easy to find a passport acceptance facility in Montana. Depending on the office, you may also be able to obtain a copy of the Montana passport application there. However, confirm this information with the office before you go.

How much is a passport in Montana?

After learning how to get a passport in Montana, you may wonder how much these credentials will cost you. The passport price you can expect to pay varies, depending on:

  • How old you are. Your passport application fee changes, depending on whether you are older or younger than 16 years of age. Child passports cost less than adult passports.
  • Which document you want. You can apply for the passport card or passport book. These documents serve different purposes, and the book is more expensive than the card. If you cannot decide which passport is best for you, you can apply for both.
  • If you need your passport expedited. Usually, it takes between four to six weeks to get your passport. However, you can pay $60 to expedite a passport in Montana.

Additionally, remember that you need to pay an acceptance/execution fee at your MT passport office, which costs $35.

Do I need a Montana passport to fly internationally?

You must apply for travel documents at a U.S. passport office before you fly out of the country. In fact, you can only use a passport book to board an international flight. Likewise, if you want to drive from Montana to Canada, you usually also need to have a passport. However, you can use a passport card for Montana Canada border crossings by land.