New Mexico Passport Offices
This page provides a list of cities that have New Mexico passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the New Mexico passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.
Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of New Mexico passport offices
- Alamogordo Passport Offices
- Albuquerque Passport Offices
- Anthony Passport Offices
- Artesia Passport Offices
- Carlsbad Passport Offices
- Cedar Crest Passport Offices
- Chama Passport Offices
- Chicago Passport Offices
- Cloudcroft Passport Offices
- Clovis Passport Offices
- Cuba Passport Offices
- Laguna Passport Offices
- Las Cruces Passport Offices
- Lordsburg Passport Offices
- Los Alamos Passport Offices
- Los Lunas Passport Offices
- Lovington Passport Offices
- Rancho Santa Fe Passport Offices
- Ranchos De Taos Passport Offices
- Rio Rancho Passport Offices
- Roswell Passport Offices
- Ruidoso Passport Offices
- Ruidoso Downs Passport Offices
- San Jon Passport Offices
- Silver City Passport Offices
- Socorro Passport Offices
- Sunland Park Passport Offices
Where are the New Mexico passport office facilities located?
The New Mexico passport office is an important facility for international travelers. If your business or vacation plans take you out of the country, apply for a passport at the office before you go. Most cities and towns throughout the state have their own passport offices where you can apply. Usually, these facilities are inside government offices, such as United States Postal Service (USPS) locations. Sometimes, these passport offices are also located inside county clerk offices. If you want to know where to submit your New Mexico passport application, search online.
How much does a passport cost in New Mexico?
In addition to learning how to get a passport in NM, you need to know how much these documents cost. The amount you can expect to pay for your travel credential varies. As a new applicant, you will need to pay a $35 acceptance fee. Additionally, you need to pay for the application fee itself. These passport costs vary depending on the document you request and your age. For example:
- Child passport book applicants: $80
- Child passport card applicants: $15
- Adult passport book applicants: $110
- Adult passport card applicants: $30
Do you need a passport to go to New Mexico?
New Mexico passport requirements for U.S. citizens visiting the state are straightforward. Since New Mexico is part of the United States, you likely do not need a federal ID to visit. Instead, you can visit the state with a driver’s license or other similar identification card. However, if you plan on driving or flying from New Mexico to Mexico, NM passport law states that you do need a passport. Make sure you have the proper documents with you before you go.