Ohio Passport Offices

This page provides a list of cities that have Ohio passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the Ohio passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Ohio passport offices

  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • Y
  • Z

Do I need an appointment to apply at the Ohio passport office?

If you want to apply for travel documents at an Ohio passport office, you may need an appointment. Individual acceptance facilities are responsible for setting this requirement, so it varies from one location to another. Before you apply for a passport, confirm with your local office whether you need to schedule a time to come in. You should be able to find this information online or by calling the office directly. Popular acceptance facilities may require you to make your appointment several days in advance, so check early.

How much is a passport in Ohio?

The passport cost in Ohio varies, depending on which type of applicant you are. For example, child passport applicants are subject to lower fees than adults. Likewise, you can expect to pay less if you are requesting a passport card instead of a book. Additionally, keep in mind that you need to pay a $35 execution/acceptance fee at the office if you are a first-time applicant. You can also expect to pay an additional $60 fee if you need to have your passport expedited. Remember that you are responsible for paying for all of these costs when you apply.

What type of passport application in Ohio do I need to use?

In addition to learning how to get a passport in Ohio, you need to know which application you must fill out. If you have never received a passport before, you need to use the DS-11 passport application form. You also need to use this document if you are completing a child passport renewal application. The only times you do not need to use this document is if you meet specific requirements and qualify as a renewal applicant. In these cases, you would need to use Form DS-82.