Sponsored Links

Utah Passport Offices

This page provides a list of cities that have Utah passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the Utah passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.

Sponsored Links

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Utah passport offices

Where is the Utah passport office located?

The Utah passport office is more than one facility. In fact, there are many of these offices in cities, towns and smaller neighborhoods in all parts of the state. If you want to find a passport office near you, start your search online. Using this resource, you can find various places where you can submit your passport application. Additionally, remember that these offices may be in buildings you might not expect. For example, there may be a post office passport acceptance facility in your local government office.

Where can I find a blank passport application in Utah?

One of the first steps in learning how to get a passport in Utah is finding an application you can fill out. The document you need is new applicant form DS-11. You can always download copies of this form online. You also have the option of completing a fillable passport application on the State Department’s website. However, remember that you need to print this document when you are finished and submit it at an office. If you do not have access to a computer or printer, check your local office for paper applications. Alternatively, go to a public library and print out an application you can fill out by hand.

Can I apply for a passport renewal in Utah?

You may be wondering how to renew a passport in Utah. Generally, this process is straightforward and simple to complete. If you qualify to renew your travel documents, you need to fill out the renewal application. The specific application you need is passport form DS-82. You can find this application online. Once you fill out the document, mail it in to the National Passport Processing Center. You cannot submit DS-82 in person at a passport office and it can only be mailed in for processing.