West Virginia Passport Offices
This page provides a list of cities that have West Virginia passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the West Virginia passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.
Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of West Virginia passport offices
- Barboursville Passport Offices
- Beckley Passport Offices
- Berkeley Springs Passport Offices
- Bluefield Passport Offices
- Buckhannon Passport Offices
- Charles Town Passport Offices
- Charleston Passport Offices
- Clarksburg Passport Offices
- Clay Passport Offices
- Clendenin Passport Offices
- Culloden Passport Offices
- Harpers Ferry Passport Offices
- Hedgesville Passport Offices
- Huntington Passport Offices
- Hurricane Passport Offices
- Marlinton Passport Offices
- Martinsburg Passport Offices
- Middlebourne Passport Offices
- Mineral Wells Passport Offices
- Montgomery Passport Offices
- Moorefield Passport Offices
- Moundsville Passport Offices
- Parkersburg Passport Offices
- Petersburg Passport Offices
- Philippi Passport Offices
- Poca Passport Offices
- Point Pleasant Passport Offices
- Princeton Passport Offices
What is the West Virginia passport office?
The West Virginia passport office is the facility you must visit to apply for travel credentials. There are different facilities throughout the state, and you can go to any one and apply. You do not need to apply for a passport in the city where you live. However, it may be more convenient for you to submit your application at a facility in your community. If you are a new passport applicant, you have no option but to submit your materials at a passport office. This is the only way that first-time requesters are permitted to file their applications.
Where can I find a copy of the West Virginia passport application?
If you want to know how to get a passport in WV, the first step is to fill out an application. You need to use federal document DS-11 to submit your request. You can find digital copies of this form online. When you go to the Department of State website, you can download a PDF of the document. You can also use a fillable form so you do not have to write your answers in by hand. Regardless of the form you use, you must print it out and file it in person at a U.S. passport office. If you are unable to print your document, you may be able to appear at your closest acceptance center and ask for an application. These offices may carry paper copies of DS-11 for you to use.
How much is a passport in West Virginia?
Your WV passport cost consists of several different fees. First, all new applicants are subject to a $35 passport acceptance/execution fee. Next, you need to pay for the passport you are applying for. These application fee totals differ, depending on:
- Whether you are a child or an adult.
- If you are applying for a passport book or card.
- How quickly you need your travel documents.