Passport Office Locations

Find your local passport office location. When you are traveling overseas by law United States citizens are required to have a valid passport. If you already have your passport card and need to renew it or apply for a passport for the first time, you then would need to contact your local passport office. The Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs designates many post offices, clerks of court, public libraries and other state, county, township, and municipal government offices to accept passport applications on its behalf. To find one of the passport offices near you, select your state below.