Wyoming Passport Offices

This page provides a list of cities that have Wyoming passport office locations. They can assist you with any questions or issues you might have with your passport. You can also call and schedule an appointment to get the passport application started. We provide the Wyoming passport office phone number and office hours. If you want to search for a location near your address, find a passport office near me.

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Wyoming passport offices

What is the Wyoming passport office?

The Wyoming passport office is an acceptance facility. Throughout the state, there are different offices within this network. If you are requesting a passport for the first time, you need to apply at one of these locations. You also need to apply at a U.S. passport office if you are a child passport renewal applicant. In many instances, these facilities are located inside United States Postal Service (USPS) offices. Depending on the county you live in, you could also be able to apply at different court offices.

Do I have to be an in-state resident to apply for a passport in Wyoming?

If you want to submit a Wyoming passport application, you do not need to live in the state since passports are federal identification cards. While you can apply for these documents in individual states, they are issued on the federal level. This means you can apply for a passport at any acceptance facility. However, keep in mind that different offices have their own procedural requirements. Some offices may insist that applicants schedule passport appointments before applying onsite. Other offices may only take walk-in applicants. It is important to confirm this information with a specific office before visiting.

Can I apply for a Wyoming passport card?

You can apply for a WY passport card at any of the state acceptance facilities. A U.S. passport card is different than the standard passport book, which you need to travel abroad by plane. However, the passport card is still useful for certain travelers. You should go to a passport office in your state and apply for this document if you plan on traveling by water or land to:

  • The Caribbean.
  • Bermuda.
  • Canada.
  • Mexico.